ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Monday, October 15, 2012

Making Halloween

I love, love, love Halloween. I'm always on the lookout for more Halloween decorations.

This year I headed over to The Wood Connection towards the middle of September and had a hard time making decisions. I could've spent a boatload of money, which I didn't have - so I had to pick and choose.

These were the winners...




Then I decided to make use of a wood plaque thing that I bought off our area yard sale group on Facebook. I paid $7 for both, which is a little less than you'd pay for one. When I originally bought them, I didn't know what I was going to do with them, but I knew I'd figure something out eventually and well I've done one project and I know what the other's going to be. Anyway, here's what I did with it using this trick.


These were all so much fun to do and I love having these new decorations for the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment